Graphite plate electrodes are used in refractory and conductive materials, Applications in solar cells, sensors, nanoelectronics, high-performance nanoelectronic devices, and composite materials.
Graphite plate electrode
Graphite plates have good electrical conductivity, high temperature resistance, acid and alkali corrosion resistance and easy processing, so they are widely used in metallurgy, chemical, electrochemical and other industries. Graphite plates include graphite anode plates, high-purity graphite plates, electrode graphite plates, flexible graphite plates.
Graphite board application:
1) Refractory materials: used in the smelting industry as graphite crucibles, protective agents for steel ingots, magnesia carbon bricks for lining of smelting furnaces, etc.
2) Conductive materials: Graphite is widely used in the electrical industry as electrodes, brushes, rods, carbon tubes and coatings for television picture tubes.
3) Wear-resistant materials and lubricants: Graphite is used as wear-resistant and lubricating materials in many mechanical equipment, which can slide at a speed of 100m/s in the temperature range of -200～2000℃, without or using less lubricating oil.
4) Sealing materials: Flexible graphite is used as piston ring gaskets and sealing rings for centrifugal pumps, water turbines, steam turbines and equipment that transport corrosive media.
5) Corrosion-resistant materials: Graphite materials are resistant to corrosion by various corrosive gases and liquids, and are widely used in petroleum, chemical, hydrometallurgical and other sectors.
Graphite board is widely used in industry. It can be used to make high-temperature crucibles in smelting, as protective agent for steel ingots, lubricants in mechanical industry, making electrodes and pencil leads; widely used in advanced refractory materials and coatings in metallurgical industry, military industry Stabilizers for pyrotechnic materials, pencil leads for light industry, carbon brushes for electrical industry, electrodes for battery industry, catalysts for fertilizer industry, etc. After deep processing, flake graphite can produce high-tech products such as graphite milk, graphite sealing materials and composite materials, graphite products, graphite anti-friction additives, and become important non-metallic mineral raw materials in various industrial sectors.
Graphite plate price
There are many types of graphite plates, ranging from about 20 yuan per kilogram to several hundred yuan per kilogram.