Home > Question > Graphite Electrode >

China uhp graphite electrode factory

Nov 03, 2020 Source: DanCarbon Writer: Win
China uhp graphite electrode factory
In the past two years, more than 30 graphite electrode manufacturers have been added, and the total number of graphite electrode manufacturers in China has reached more than 40.

China uhp graphite electrode factory

There are more than 70 electric arc furnace steel plants in China, which consume 60% of the graphite electrodes produced in China, and the other 40% are exported abroad. However, China's electric arc furnace steelmaking is far from reaching the foreign quantity. In the future, China will increase its efforts to develop the electric arc furnace steelmaking industry.
According to incomplete statistics, there are 40 enterprises in China with a production capacity of more than 10,000 tons. Total capacity is about 1.1 million tons.
According to statistics, the output of China's graphite electrode in 2018 is close to 50% of the global total output, and the export volume of China's graphite electrode accounts for about 40% of the national total output. In recent three years, both the output and export volume of China's graphite electrode are on the rise.
The main domestic graphite electrode manufacturers in china are: Fangda, Jilin Carbon, Dan Carbon, Kaifeng Carbon, Datong Carbon, Nantong Yangtze, etc.
DanCarbon supply RP, HP, UHP graphite electrodes of φ200-700mm in 120,000 tons/year, focus on carbon products for 30 years.

All copyrights reserved by DanCarbon, do not reprint, the duplication or serve as its way without the permission. Otherwise at your own risk.

Recommend